Whites Pediatrics -
- Full Time
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 34-40
- Call Schedule: 1 Night per Week and 1 Weekend per Month on call with local hospitals
- Compensation: Regionally Competitive Compensation | Negotiable | Based on Experience | Additional compensation provided for call coverage for Hamilton Medical Center
- Benefits: Medical insurance included at no cost | Malpractice included with 100% of Tail covered after 5 years | 3 weeks of vacation each year | professional dues, membership and licensure fees paid for by White's Pediatrics
- Additional Info: Known as an industry leader throughout Northwest Georgia, White's Pediatrics is always at the forefront of the ever-changing healthcare industry in order to provide the absolute best care for Dalton and the surrounding community. Exceptional compensation and benefits packages show a commitment to staff that sets White's Pediatrics apart from the crowd | Located only 35 minutes from the heart of Chattanooga, TN, Dalton is ideally situated along I-75 with easy access to major metropolitan centers like Chattanooga and Atlanta, as well as the natural beauty of the Southeastern United States and many forests and lakes | Dalton is a small diverse city with great public and private schools, plenty of entertainment and dining options, as well as outdoor activities | Dalton is a great place to raise a family, we offer something for everyone!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.