An exciting pediatric surgery opportunity is now available at a children's hospital in Wisconsin. You will work closely with other pediatric specialists and allied health providers. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants who are fellowship trained from an accredited program. This position will require a current WI license, and CompHealths licensing team can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the award-winning small city of Marshfield. It has a friendly small-town atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Board certified or board eligible
- 24 bed hospital
- Collaboration with Medical College of Wisconsin
- Full and complete benefits package
- Fully funded relocation
- Educational loan assistance
- Great family friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail