A pediatric surgery position is available at a hospital surgery department in Pennsylvania. They are looking for strong candidates with excellent training and experience. They welcome both board certified and board eligible surgeons. They will also consider recently trained surgeons from top programs. Accredited general surgery residency residents rotate on the surgery service. This practice also has a mix of physicians and advanced practice practitioners.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment up to $90K, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, three weeks of CME time with a stipend, a 401k with five percent matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most surgery jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modern state-of-the-art surgery facility
- Perform research and train residents
- BC or BE in pediatric surgery
- Hospital-employed position
- 401k with 5 percent matching
- Relocation package
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail