Elliot Health System (EHS) in New Hampshire’s vibrant Queen City of Manchester, is currently seeking a full-time, fellowship-trained Pediatric Surgeon. Join our busy and growing practice, consisting of one Pediatric Surgeon and a nurse practitioner/First Assistant.
· Flexible work schedule with 26 service weeks/year
· Pediatric surgical office located on-site in the hospital
· 19 bed pediatrics floor with Intermediate Care
· 39 bed level IIIB NICU
· Largest pediatric ED in the state with 12,000 visits, and an additional 25,000 pediatric urgent care visits per year
· 20+ outpatient Pediatric and FM practices within the system with a referral base throughout the state
· Home to 50+ pediatric specialists
· Pediatric trauma covered by TRACS service
· Competitive compensation & benefits package
· Opportunities for credentialing at academic hospitals in Boston and New Hampshire
Nestled along the Merrimack River, Manchester is the largest entertainment, sports, arts and cultural destination in New Hampshire. Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour’s drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Enjoy Four Season living, excellent school systems, and no state income or sales tax! Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and see why Money magazine annually ranks the area as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
Elliot Health System, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity, is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296- bed acute care facility, currently credentialing to become an ACS Level II Trauma Center. The mainstay of our organization is the Elliot Physician Network, which employs a collaborative and engaged team of primary care physicians and specialists. Our state of the art outpatient practices, located throughout the Southern New Hampshire area, bring the most comprehensive care to patients and families where they work and live. With a fully integrated Epic EMR, our clinicians enjoy the ability to provide continuity of care for our patients at every EHS location.