Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians is pleased to announce the opening of a new Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician job in the only hospital in San Antonio and South Texas designed and built especially for children. You will work within the Methodist Children's Hospital within an independent, democratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians to join our physician group as we expand our services.
- 32 ED Treatment Rooms, 6 Cardiac Cath Suites, and Gamma Knife Center
- Residency Trained, BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- Base Rate plus RVU with Flexible Shift Scheduling
- Nurse Practitioner, Physican Assistant, and Ancillary Support
- Equal Partnership available after completion of 2,000 hours
Great neighbors, award-winning school districts, and a range of value-priced neighborhoods are genuine aspects promoted by our Central Texas Area.
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market -an hour from Austin
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Greenbelts, forest preserves, lakes and streams-great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle within a family friendly metropolitan community as a member of local emergency medicine group with focused on compassionate community based medicie.
Contact Us Today!