Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
Palliative Care/Hospice Opportunities around Washington D.C.
Our client is actively recruiting for Palliative Medicine and Hospice physicians in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and the Prince George/Fredericksburg area of Maryland. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available. A few highlights of the opportunity are:
- Part time options are available
- Employed position
- The recruited physician will work collaboratively with other palliative care trained physicians and midlevel practitioners
- Options for Primarily outpatient practice, Home care and Acute care
- Provide medical care to individuals nearing the end of their natural life due to terminal illness
- Treat the symptoms of illness by prescribing pharmaceutical or other therapies
- Analyze and focus on emotional issues brought on due to end of natural life, in both patients and family members and treat with medication or counseling
- Serve as an educational resource and provide leadership and support to patients, families and staff members
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine or related residency to treat Palliative Care Medicine
- Completion of Hospice and Palliative Medicine fellowship
- Eligibility for VA, MD or DC medical license, depending on clinic location
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 877-782-5994 or email: Dan.Meehan@parallon.com