Charleston Area Medical Center has an immediate opening for a full-time physician to join its expanding hospital based palliative care team.
- M.D. or D.O.
- BC/BE in IM or FM and BC/BE in hospice and palliative medicine (fellowship preferred)
- Eligible for a WV medical license/unrestricted DEA certificate
- Ability to obtain medical staff privileges
- Capability to manage complex pain/symptoms as well as chronic and life threatening illnesses
- Teaching responsibilities
Join a team of two palliative medicine physicians, two Nurse Practitioners, 1.5 Social Workers and a PharmD. Duties include staffing busy in patient consultative service. Future plans include development of OP Clinic.
Work Monday – Friday. Share call.
As an employed physician, this position offers an opportunity for:
- Guaranteed Salary
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice
- 401K Retirement Package
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance
Charleston is the state capitol of West Virginia, and offers outstanding cultural opportunities with all-season recreation and a superb educational system of both public and private schools. Our community is an ideal location to establish roots and focus on your family.