A hospital-based orthopedic practice in southern Wisconsin is seeking an additional orthopedic surgeon due to the growing community need. You will have advanced provider support along with a strong referral network of over 120 physicians. This facility has an exceptional retention rate. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:5 shared call. You will see 20 to 35 patients per day on average. Candidates need to be board certified. All orthopedic subspecialties will be considered with the exception of sports medicine and foot and ankle. Fellowship training is preferred, but not required. An active WI medical license is preferred, but if needed, CompHealth can assist you with obtaining one. Current residents, fellows, and H1-B candidates are encouraged to apply, but you must be able to start in 2019.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, a lucrative sign-on bonus, and a full benefits package including medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, and CME time with stipend. You will also receive relocation assistance, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Enjoy working and living in this community with its picturesque riverfront and a charming downtown qualifying it for Travel and Leisure's list of American's greatest cities. And you'll be within easy access of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin a conversation about this position, send your CV and references to Brittany.email@example.com or call 203.663.9348..
- Hospital-based practice
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:5 call schedule
- All subspecialties considered except sports medicine and foot/ankle
- Fellowship training preferred, not required
- Generous compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and more
- Retention bonus and paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail