An immediate need for an orthopedic surgeon is available in South Carolina. Join an established and busy private practice. You will be joining a group of three orthopedic surgeons in the practice. They are very supportive of another surgeon due to the growth in the practice. You will be busy immediately. You will have 10 days of paid call per month. They welcome both board certified or board eligible candidates, and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This is a partnership practice, and more will be discussed during your interview.
You will enjoy living in one of South Carolina's most historic areas, with parks, mansions, and history of the in this community known for its hospitality. You will be 35 minutes from a major regional airport, and 90 minutes to the Charlotte International Airport.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Join a private practice orthopedic group setting
- Partnership-track model
- Join 3 orthopedic surgeons in the practice
- Need is for general orthopedics and/or total joints
- Everyone is in support of this recruitment
- Be busy immediately
- Must be BE/BC
- Will consider H-1B candidates
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you