A Michigan-based hospital is currently seeking an orthopedic surgery physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requires proficiency in general orthopedic procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active MI state license for this position. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, surgery, and call coverage. The electronic medical record system is Meditech.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- MI state license needed
- Clinic, surgery, and call coverage
- Meditech EMR
- Scope involves general orthopedic procedures
- Low call volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail