CompHealth is assisting a hospital in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan with their search for a general orthopedic surgeon. You will be joining one other full-time orthopedic surgeon. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and the call is 1:4. The hospital has been serving the community for over 100 years. The hospital was recently voted as one of the top 20 rural hospitals in the US for the second year in a row by the NRHA. They welcome both board certified and board eligible surgeons.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a great compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation assistance, CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a diverse waterfront community that is great for hiking, fishing, and lots of outdoor activities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information on this position please contact Sharon Wilmot at 203.663.9331 or Sharon.Wilmot@comphealth.com
- Hospital-employed position
- Call 1:4
- Join one other full-time orthopedic surgeon
- Robot available
- Stable practice in the community for over 100 years
- 50 bed hospital
- One of the top 20 rural hospitals in the US
- H1-B and J1 visas welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail