Joint Trained Orthopedic Surgeon Needed Near Chicago, Illinois
Highly regarded Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Joint Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon to join an existing well-established Orthopedic Group in Illinois!
Benefits May Include:
* Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
Busy, well-established Orthopedic practice that has been serving the community for over 10 years
Not a Hospital Employed position
Call will be shared with the existing physician, including approximately 8 days of ED call a months.
Potential Partnership Track
- American Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Total Joints Training
- Physician would incorporate same quality care, while offering more specialized services in the community.
- Experienced and new grads are encouraged to apply