An orthopedic clinic located in Illinois is seeking an orthopedic surgeon to join their team. They want someone that is independent and looking to build a growing practice. You will see a mix of general and total joints and have a 1:3 general call schedule. There is the opportunity to go to 100 percent total joints if the want is there as you build the total joint practice. They prefer someone with some experience, but they will consider new fellows for this role.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in one of the largest urban area of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Orthopedic surgeon who wants to build a total joint practice
- General/total joints mix with general 1:3 call
- Employed position
- Join a very collegial group
- Academic affiliation
- Will consider new fellows
- Relocation assitance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail