Orthopedic Sports Surgery Partnership
Competitive Earnings Potential
Would you have interest in joining a prestigious private practice that is seeking to bring on a new Orthopedic Sports Surgery partner to help with their busy practice? This opportunity provides a family-friendly community in a low-cost of living area and offers a long-lasting and successful career.
- Competitive base salary + aggressive production bonus schedule for top earnings potential with minimal local competition
- Non-onerous and low-volume call split equally amongst group and partners
- Benefits package includes $2,500 +1 week for CME, 3 weeks PTO, and full health insurance plans and paid malpractice with tail coverage
- A provider-friendly collegial environment with excellent referral relationships within the region
- Open to General Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, & Total Joint
In a great town just east of Pittsburgh, our community is located in a diverse area that will meet the needs of any type of family or lifestyle. With downtown Pittsburgh just miles away, this community and surrounding areas offer major metro amenities, family friendly suburbs, or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreages.
- Top-ranked schools both public and private and very affordable housing with tons of options
- A broad range of outdoor activities including nearby skiing, boating, fishing, and hunting as well as AA and AAA Baseball
- Ample housing opportunities; rentals, new and restored homes in all price ranges, or build to suit sites
- Easy access to the international airport in Pittsburgh and local regional airport
To be considered for this Orthopaedic Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Job ID: ORS 8783087
For more Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.