Orthopedic Total Joints- 260 Bed Hospital
Hospital Employed -$750,000 and Up Potential
Mako Robot and Comprehensive Rehab Dept
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Permanent employed opportunity for Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics about 45 mins outside of Columbus, OH. 2 Million People within 30 minutes. Everything is in place to build a thriving practice. Extensive primary care referral base along with top-flight surgical facilities and equipment will provide unlimited potential to make this a top-earning practice.
• Employed Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics with 260 Bed State of the Art Hospital
• State of the Art Surgical Department with 9 OR Suites
• Base Salary plus WRVUS. Base Salary $550,000 and up!!
• $750,000 and Up Potential
• Extensive Primary Care Referral Base
• Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
• Joint Camp
• Mako Robotic Arm System Specifically For Total Joint Reconstruction
• 6 Weeks Vacation and Holidays
• Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Paid
Live in a thriving area of the U.S. bordered by 3 metropolitan areas within 45 minutes. You will not find any shortage of things to do. The area has 5 Major Universities and numerous Liberal Arts Colleges.
• 7th most populous state in the U.S. but top 10 in least expensive cost of living
• Experience a true 4 seasons. Warm summers and beautiful Fall and Spring
• Pro sports in every direction and one of the largest State Universities with an hour
• Area boasts great public and private schools
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Job ID: ORS 8252979
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011.