The Villages, FL
A highly renowned, fully integrated, multi-specialty facility focused in Orthopedics is currently seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon in Orlando, FL for their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility. This individual will provide essential services and treatments to get patients feeling better, faster. Working hours are Monday to Friday (8:30 am to 5:30 pm), Hospital Call will be required once a month.
Compensation and Benefits for the Orthopedic Surgeon
- High-end competitive compensation that varies based on the Physician’s experience
- Bonus and productivity incentives
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life insurance & Malpractice Insurance
- Very generous amount of vacation days
- CME annual allowance with time off
Requirements of the Orthopedic Surgeon
- Must have a Florida License
- Must be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Surgeon
- Study patient’s medical histories, then meet with them to discuss their complaints and symptoms.
- Examine or supervise the examination and diagnostic testing of patients.
- Make diagnoses, and recommend surgery or other treatments.
- Perform surgery and noninvasive procedures, and supervise others.
- Prescribe drugs and supplements.
- Create postoperative-care plans, and recommend lifestyle changes involving diet, exercise, and other matters.