Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Ft. Myers, Florida
Highly-respected and established Orthopedic Surgery practice seeks to add a second Hand Orthopedic Surgeon to its growing practice. You will become a member of an extremely collegial group of surgeons who will work with you to help quickly establish your practice.
- The group is comprised of 5 Orthopedic Surgeons (including one hand sub-specialist), a Pain Management Physician, 2 Podiatrists, a Podiatry Fellow, a PM&R physician and a number of Advanced Practitioners
- The present Hand Orthopedic Surgeon is extremely busy with patients schedule several months out
- Another member of the group has hand subspecialty training but is now practicing non-surgical orthopedics. He generates a great deal of surgical hand referrals
- The group enjoys a very large physician referral base and anticipates their new colleague will be busy quickly
- Family Medicine Residents rotate through the practice
- Privileges at just one hospital reduces OR call for each surgeon. Just one day of call per week for the practice and once every 5 weekends
- Expedited partnership track of one year includes partnership, surgical center buy-in, and real estate ownership if desired
- Base salary and production are offered during the first year along with a full benefits schedule
- Beautiful Ft Myers Florida is home to more than 20 parks, gardens and nature areas
- Enjoy the two local beaches Bunche and nearby Lovers Key State Park in Fort Myers Beach as well as the many Southwestern Florida beaches and nearby Sanibel Island
- Boating, deep sea fishing, canoeing, kayaking, parasailing and so much more
- The area is home to both a minor league baseball and hockey team
- Lovely affordable homes, excellent schools, and great shopping without the hustle and bustle other parts of Florida experience
- When you do want to visit Florida’s other attractions, you are just 2 hours from Tampa/St. Petersburg, 2 ½ hours from Miami, and 3 hours to Orlando
There are a number of Orthopedic Hand practice opportunities offered around the country however, if you desire a great balance of work/life, collegiality, personal and professional satisfaction, and the opportunity to live in an area where others love to vacation, I highly recommend you take a few minutes to respond to this opportunity.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.