Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
$800,000 Annual Earnings
An innovative and well-respected multispecialty practice is seeking an Adult Reconstruction/Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to join them in partnership and expand the reconstruction services offered in the area. There are no other joint surgeons within the community and this private group is the sole provider of orthopedic care across a large catchment area.
• 2-year path to partnership with full profit-sharing – partners earning over $800,000 annually
• Brand new state-of-the facility owned by group and offering additional ancillary incentives
• Minimal to no competition – ramp up and joints camp expected to develop quickly
• Open to Neurosurgeon or foot and ankle in addition to total joints
• On-site physical therapy, pain management, and procedure rooms
• Dedicated support staff for each physician including first assist
• Incentives package could include: relocation, signing bonus, student loan forgiveness and residency stipend
• MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This family-friendly community is located on the border of North Carolina and Virginia and offers direct access to some of the South's most historic and widely-traveled areas. Tree-lined neighborhoods, urban downtown living, and country-side escapes feed the growing businesses, upscale restaurants and thriving economy of this area.
• Enjoy four seasons and live within a quick drive to Norfolk, Lynchburg, Virginia Beach, and the Outer Banks
• Complete modernization and expansion with urban living and scenic historical neighborhoods throughout the community
• Outdoor amphitheater where the city holds concerts, shows and events
• Cost of living below the national average and a tax-friendly community
• Local Amtrack and access to International Airport in Raleigh, NC and domestic air in Greensboro, NC
To learn more about this Total Joints Orthopedic Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 7542636
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.