- Availability: Part Time
- Weekly Schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine
- Practicing Specialty: Occupational Medicine
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Occupational Medicine Clinic Setting
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx. 25 patients per day
- Seeing only Adult Patients
- Duties/ Responsibilities: General Occ Med work- Physicals/ Exams
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- 1099 Locum Tenens
- Hourly Pay Rate: $100/hr
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!