Large multi-specialty clinic in Rockland County, NY is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our dedicated staff. We offer a very competitive compensation/benefits package, including occurrence malpractice coverage, comprehensive healthcare benefits, 4 weeks vacation + paid CME, and loan forgiveness program.
- Responsible to take, evaluate, and record medical histories
- Responsible to treat women who are having reproductive issues
- Responsible to treat problems within your scope of competence and exercise judgment on problems requiring consultation, referral or evaluation
- Responsible to oversee the care of pregnant women, including labor and delivery, including but not limited to performing cesarean sections, induce labor, halt premature labor, or any other treatments as deemed necessary
- Responsible to perform yearly physical examinations of a female patient
- Responsible to educate women about reproductive health and concerns, and to listen to any concerns a woman may have regarding menstrual cycles, birth control methods, beginning menopause, and other health maintenance matters
- Responsible to prescribe medication(s) and monitor side-effects of medication and adverse reactions
- Responsible to analyze and interpret data, formulate diagnoses and problem lists, and establish plans for the management of health problems
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex medical problems to other health care providers
- Responsible to initiate consultation requests to sub-specialists
- Responsible to provide consultations on complex problems to other health care providers
- Responsible to refer patients, as needed to specialty and sub specialty providers both in house and outside the center as needed, i.e. behavioral health, dental, nutrition counseling.
- Responsible to perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director.
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.