A Wisconsin medical center is in need of a locum tenens OB/GYN physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:3 call and the average number of deliveries per month is 11. The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WI state license obtain one before the assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 11 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail