We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to an Oregon-based medical center that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified and have current BLS, ACLS, and NRP certification. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an OR state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is weeknight and weekend pager call. The facility handles three deliveries per week per physician.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weeknight and weekend pager call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: Three deliveries per week per physician
- Other Certification: BLS, ACLS, and NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail