An OB/GYN physician is needed in Maine for temporary coverage. The office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The call schedule will be 1:1. You will see an average of 15 patients per day in the office per day. If candidates are not board certified, they must be eligible within five years of training. MDs and DOs are welcomed. The required procedures are diagnostic laps, operative laps, and circumcisions. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided by Weatherby. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Office and call coverage
- Full-time, 90 day minimum
- Level 1 nursery
- Board certified or board eligible
- NRP and BLS certifications
- 100 deliveries per year
- EMR: Cerner and centricity
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.