An Illinois-based hospital is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The clinic hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday, with 1:4 call. You will see 24 - 30 patients per day and the facility averages 10 deliveries per month. The EMR system is Athenahealth. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS and ACLS certification. CompHealth can help you obtain an IL state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:4
- Charting: Athenahealth EMR
- Caseload: 24 - 30 patients per day, 10 deliveries per month
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail