An OB/GYN is needed at a growing practice in Virginia. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. You will be joining a very well-established practice in Northern VA minutes from Washington, DC. There will be a 1:6 call schedule. This is an excellent facility with Robotic-assisted minimally-invasive surgery available.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, and vacation time, relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement plan with a three percent match, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Located just 20 minutes from Washington, D.C., the city's attractive blend of commercial, office, retail, and residential properties combines the charm of a small town with the opportunities of a thriving urban area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to Van.Ruttley@comphealth.com..
- Served N. Virginia/DC area since 1980
- DaVinci Robotics
- Level lll NICU
- A very competitive base income with RVU incentives
- Malpractice covered and portable
- Excellent benefits provided
- Great vacation time with CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail