We are seeking a qualified OBGYN Physician for an immediate opening. Our Client's mission is to promote the health of our community by working in partnership with patients, providers and other organizations to improve access and eliminate disparities.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $190,000 to $225,000 depending on experience
- Eligible for loan repayment through NHSC
- Additional loan repayment of $75,000 through AHEC
- 10 weeks of PTO
- Productivity bonus available
- 403b with 4% match
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Malpractice insurance paid
- 5 days CME's with $2800 reimbursement
- relocation assistance available
- Opportunity to teach
As an OBGYN Physician you provide patient care, including labor and delivery and surgical services, in hospitals and Outpatient facilities, with the knowledge and skill expected in the professional medical community. Delivery of Obstetrical patients. Provision of pre-natal and GYN care on consultation basis in Specialty Unit. Participation in the On-Call rotation system to provide delivery services. Provision of emergency screening and stabilization of acute patients. Provision of back up for other physicians. Compliance with guidelines for provider productivity as established by client.
Additional responsibilities for the OBGYN Physician include:
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5 pm
- Full support staff including 2 Certified Nurse Midwifes
- 6 calls per month
- 25-28 patients a day
We are looking for dedicated and professional OBGYN Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the OBGYN Physician role include:
- Current South Carolina medical license required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OBGYN required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Family Practice
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com