We are currently scheduling interviews with an established Ob/Gyn practice located in Altoona, PA seeking a full-time Ob/Gyn Physician.
- Full benefits package that includes malpractice, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Compensation starting at $275K plus incentive for recent graduate and up to $300K plus incentive for experienced physician (3+ yrs)
- Your call schedule will be 1:4
- Occurance Malpractice Insurance so you would not have a tail if you were to leave for some reason
- See an average of 28 patients per day
Blaire County has a population of 126,000, with a 6 county service area covering over 330,000, located 2 hours to Pittsburgh, 3 hours to Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Higher education available at Penn State University, St. Francis University, Penn State Altoona, Mt. Aloysius College, Juniata College and the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. Cultural and recreational opportunities abound including Symphony Orchestra, Historic Mishler Theater, Allegheny Highlands Regional Theater, Museum of Art, Balley Company, Penn State Artists series, Eisenhower Auditorium for Broadway tours, Bryce Jordan for national tours, Center for Performing Arts. Outdoor sports enthusiasts enjoy the Blue Knob Ski Resort, Lake Raystown, State parks for camping, fishing, boating, hiking, local Amusement parks, several golf courses and country clubs, Rails to Trails, Penn State football, Indoor ice skating, and more. Shopping includes both national chains such as Macy's Target, K-Mart, Wal-mart, Best Buy, Sam's Club, Sears, the list goes on.
Contact: Neal Fenster