Susquehanna Health Medical Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday | Flexible
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20 - 22
- Call Schedule: 1:6
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential of $300K plus RVU Incentives | $12K Relocation Assistance
- Benefits: Health | Dental | Vision | HSA | FSA | Wellness Program | Retirement Program with Match | Short Term Disability | Life | Long Term Disability | Employee Assistance Plan | Educational Assistance | 30 PTO Days | 8 CME Days plus $6K Annual Allowance | Additional Voluntary Benefits Include Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Term Life Insurance, and Long Term Care Insurance
- Additional Info: Must be BC within 2 years of residency | Excellent opportunity for a physician looking to practice in a low-risk OB setting. | Join a well-established practice dedicated to caring for the health needs of women of all ages, including but not limited to routine gynecological care, complete obstetrical care, and infertility issues. | Our hospital has 300 deliveries per year and operates a level 2 nursery. | The clinic is adjacent to the hospital. | Wellsboro is nestled in the mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania and is known for breathtaking vistas of the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon, thick state forests, serene lakes, and babbling creeks. | A variety of outdoor activities are available - fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, canoeing, skiing, and much more. | Our community boasts a low cost of living, high-quality schools, and a beautiful walkable downtown. | Wellsboro is just 4 hours from Philadelphia and Baltimore, 4.5 hours from New York City, and 5 hours from Washington, D.C.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.