HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (upscale suburb): Ob/Gyn is needed to join seven Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner. This is a hospital-owned private practice. Call: Weekday and weekend will be 1:8. Admit to only one hospital with a Level 3 nursery. $ Excellent financial package.
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- This is a very desirable and upscale suburb of Philadelphia.
- It is located within a short drive to Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- It will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- Philadelphia is located about a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster County, about 145 miles from Washington D.C., and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
- Located in a very desirable and upscale suburb of Philadelphia, a Board Eligible or Board Certified Ob/Gyn physician is needed to join seven Ob/Gyn physicians. They also have one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This is a hospital-owned private practice.
- Established about twenty-three years ago, this excellent Ob/Gyn opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Their seven Ob/Gyn physicians in this practice cumulatively do 700-plus OB deliveries.
- This practice also does a high volume of Gyn procedures/surgeries. There will be plenty of Gyn procedures/surgeries to hone one’s skills and/or collect enough cases for the Oral Boards.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can expect to do about 100 OB deliveries per year, which will grow in time.
- There is approximately a 50/50 mixture of both Ob and Gyn procedures and surgeries.
- Call schedule: The weekdays and weekend call schedule will be 1:8.
- There is no running around. The new Ob/Gyn will work out of just one office which is located only five minutes away from their one hospital.
- Hospital: The hospital that they admit to is full-service and well-regarded community hospital. It has a Level III nursery. It is also one of the area’s leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services.
- Ob/Gyn residents who will be graduating during 2017 and in June of 2018, and Ob/Gyn physicians who already have work experience are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- As previously mentioned above, this is a hospital-owned private practice opportunity.
- Their ob/gyn physicians are all employees of this hospital.
- The hospital is offering an excellent compensation package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Very competitive base salary which is commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Productivity based incentive
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid relocation and more!
- The earning potential is very strong/excellent!
Anapol Enterprises, Inc.
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.