A new obstetrics and gynecology opportunity is now available in Oregon at a growing hospital. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with other OB/GYN physicians and advanced practice providers. There is call of 1:7. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community need. You will need an OR license. If you do not currently hold a license in OR, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This one year track partnership opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, five to six weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in one of the four largest metropolitan areas of Oregon whose unique locale spares it the rainy conditions much of the rest of the Northwest has to endure. In fact, its Mediterranean like climate has attracted many retirees to make the city their home.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Well-established OB/GYN practice
- Partnership available after one year
- Salary guarantee and excellent benefits
- Call of 1:7
- Generous benefits package including malpractice with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- 5-6 weeks of PTO, $4,500 for CME
- $10,000 in relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you