ObGyn physician needed for an established community healthcare organization in Westchester County:
- Work in 100% outpatient clinic alongside primary care providers and mid-level staff
- Participate in a shared call-schedule, deliveries at affiliate hospital
- Centers are open standard business hours, generally from 9am-5pm with some extended hours and weekends
- Providers rotate any evening or weekend shifts
- Employed position with competitive compensation and full benefits
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search/WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Ob/Gyn
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred but not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply