CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Michigan with their search for an OB/GYN. They need an OB/GYN who wants to be busy and work in a rural location. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:3 shared call. You will lots of patients and surgeries. You will work with a great group of OB/GYNs and a nurse. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, LTD/STD, CME stipend, and a 403B. You'll also receive a competitive compensation DOE, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
You will enjoy living and working in this Michigan town. The area offers a pleasant variety of restaurants, stores, florists, photographers, parks, and churches. It is close to Lake Huron, so you will be able to boat, fish, hunt, camp, or golf near the beaches of the beautiful great lakes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Monday - Friday
- 1:3 shared call
- DaVinci at the hospital
- Board certified or eligible
- State license and DEA stipend
- State and Federal loan repayment
- RVU bonus structure, high demand in community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail