Seeking a sixth board certified/board-eligible OBGYN to join a busy hospital-employed OBGYN practice in coastal Maine.
- Group includes five physicians, two certified nurse midwives, a women's health nurse practitioner and skilled support staff
- Provide routine and high risk obstetric and gynecologic services and surgery
- Work closely with maternal fetal medicine specialists caring for high risk OB referrals from our regional referral providers
- Advanced laparoscopic technology including robotic-assisted surgery is available and strongly supported
- Located on the main hospital campus allowing for efficient workflow between the office, ORs and L&;D
- A new patient care facility is currently under construction and will include state-of-the-art operating rooms and a newly renovated obstetrical unit
Located in an award-winning small city, offering easy access to the spectacular Maine coast, lakes, rivers, and mountains. Outdoor activities and recreation are available year-round. Schools rank among New England's best and there are several universities both in and nearby including Husson University, Maine Maritime Academy, and the University of Maine. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop services to most major domestic and international destinations.
Contact: Neal Fenster