A hospital located in western Florida is seeking an experienced OB/GYN to join their team. The group currently covers 20 to 30 deliveries per month on average. You will be supported by a couple other OBGYNs. Applicants are required to be board certified. A Florida license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered NHSC student loan repayment, federal tort malpractice coverage, medical benefits, voluntary dental and vision, three weeks of PTO, nine paid holidays, five days of CME with $2500 stipend, life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement package.
This opening is located on the border of the greater Tampa, FL, area. It's a rapidly growing community with a small-town feel. Downtown Tampa and the Gulf Coast are only a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right OB GYN job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1:3 call schedule
- Must be licensed in Florida
- Must be board certified in OB/GYN
- Competitive compensation plus incentives
- Medical, dental, vision
- Federal tort malpractice coverage
- NHSC student loan repayment
- 3 weeks' PTO, 9 holidays, 5 days' CME with $2500 stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you