An OB/GYN position is newly available at a medical group in California. Your schedule will be flexible. This is an opportunity for a physician to design their own mix of inpatient and outpatient work. You will have the opportunity to focus on gynecologic, surgical, and/or obstetric work. This position will require a California license. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and Federal Torte malpractice coverage.
This position is located in this northern California town that is home to fairs and festivals of all types year round. Artists display their creations on sidewalk tables and in galleries while the lively music scene of the city provides music lovers audial satisfaction. All this is just a short drive from San Francisco.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of OB GYN jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible schedule
- Inpatient and outpatient work
- Focus on GYN, surgery, and/or OB
- $281K guaranteed salary first year
- 4 weeks' vacation
- Federal Torte malpractice coverage
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you