An established single- specialty group in California is planning to hire an additional obstetric and gynecology specialist. The group requires assistance with the high demand from the community. You will be doing 60 percent OB to 40 percent GYN. You will work 8:30am to 5:00pm, except on Fridays why you will be finishing at 4:00pm. Call will be 1:6. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other OB/GYN physicians. Da Vinci robotics are available. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need a CA license. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this small community just 25 minutes from downtown LA. You will enjoy all the excitement and amenities the great city has to offer.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with OBGYN jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Growing, busy private practice
- Call of five or six times a month
- Da Vinci robotics at hospital
- 60/40 OB to GYN
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Deliver out of one hospital with level 3 NICU
- Good subspecialty back-up
- Easy access tertiary centers
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you