Work on the California Central Coast in a collaborative, patient-centered healthcare environment with a team that has a reputation of delivering high quality care, being both ethical and responsible. Develop your practice in a women’s clinic that handles surgeries, women’s health, and infertility issues. Ensure the health of women through all stages of their life.
- Competitive salary with RVU bonus structure plus 20K sign-on bonus
- 50/50 OB & GYN split with low call volume
- 4 day work week (No weekend shifts)
- Comprehensive benefits including multiple retirement plans with company match
- Generous relocation assistance package
California’s beautiful Central Coast is best known for its gorgeous ocean views, year-round comfortable temperatures, and easy access to several California beaches and Redwood State Parks. Popular activities include wine tasting, surfing, golfing, and fine dining. The region is centrally located minutes from San Francisco, allowing convenient access to a host of museums, world-renown landmarks, and waterfront restaurants.
Job Reference: OBGYN - 123374