An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a hospital in Northern California. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your call schedule will be 24-hour shifts two to three days per month. The current physician 150-170 deliveries per month. This position will require a California license. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with collection incentives. You will be offered life insurance, federal torte malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, six weeks of PTO, and huge retirement pension.
You will enjoy living and working just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. This clinic is located close enough to the City or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an OB GYN job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 24-hour call, 2-3 days per month
- 150-170 deliveries per month
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation and collection incentives
- Huge pension
- Health and dental benefits, life insurance
- Federal torte malpractice insurance
- 6 weeks' PTO
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you