A busy practice in Alaska is looking for an OB/GYN to join their team. The schedule is Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm. They are offering a 3 - 3-day weeks and 1 - 4-day week per month. This is flexible and you can work more days for more pay. You will be joining another board certified obstetrics and gynecology physician and one nurse practitioner. See a full spectrum of obstetrics and gynecology cases. This is a great quality of life opportunity.
The partnership will be offered at the beginning of year three. It comes with a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation,/PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in the capital city of Alaska. Juneau sits in the state's panhandle, at the base of Mount Roberts. It's a popular cruise-ship stop, reachable only by boat or seaplane. A tram carries visitors 1,800 feet up Mount Roberts to an alpine area with hiking trails, wildflowers, and views of Gastineau Channel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Very flexible work schedule
- Join another OB/GYN
- Nurse practitioner on staff
- Ultrasonographer on staff
- Full spectrum obstetrics and gynecology
- 401K with employer match
- 12 weeks of vacation a year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail