An OB/GYN opportunity is now available with an established growing practice in Alabama. The work schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. Share a call of 1:5. There is currently a staff of nine, with one full-time OB/GYN and one full-time NP. You will see approximately 18 to 25 patients per day. The ideal candidate will have three to five years of experience.
This hospital-employed position offers a stipend, signing bonus, and negotiable loan repayment. You will also receive a competitive benefits package with health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a 401(K), and short and long term disability.
Come live in Sheffield, one of the most historic cities in North Alabama. It is included in the Shoals metropolitan area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Call of 1:5
- DaVinci Robotics offered
- 750 to 850 deliveries a year
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Complete benefits package with sign-on bonus
- Generous compensation with bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail