Oregon Neurosurgery practiceAwake each morning to the sight of snow-capped mountaintops in this top metropolitian area while enjoying easy access to the Pacific coast. Live and work in this university community that is known for its livability, climate, cultural diversity, the arts, healthy lifestyles and natural beauty. With 600,000 people in the service area you will have no problem staying busy. The community has outstanding public and private schools. There are 49 parks covering 2000 acres within the city limits. Old growth national forests, wilderness areas, pristine lakes, breathtaking waterfalls, picturesque streams, frigid glaciers, world class ski resorts, natural hot springs, dazzling ocean beaches, colorful meadows and impressive sand dunes are all within an hour of your Pacific Northwest home. Also enjoy easy access to one of the great urban centers of the Northwest. A great place to live!
- Collegial, well-regarded Neuroscience and Musculoskeletal team
- Very strong spine program complex, mis, instrumentation
- Excellent payor mix, lots of elective cases
- Group also features surgeons with skull base, vascular and trauma capabilities
- Strongly positioned organization with ancillaries including surgery center, MRI, physical therapy
- Stay involved in research or clinical trials if you desire through their research program
- Multi-disciplinary specialists in the group include, PMR, Pain, Sports
Contact Jay Rensink for more information on this opportunity.
800.737.2001 ext. 235