PA or NP needed in NC
• Be a part of a multi-specialty practice consisting of 220 providers,
• Financially stable, provider-led organization.
• Dependable schedule allows for optimal work/life balance – Monday through Friday, shared call responsibility.
• Responsibilities include support for Neurosurgeons - first assist, pre-op and post-op patient care.
• Team-based approach to providing care that is effective, efficient, patient-centered, safe and timely.
•Located in NC known for golf and equestrian industries. The area offers an exceptional quality of life
• Family friendly resort destination offers a variety of affordable housing choices with excellent public and private schools.
• Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round. •
• Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - just an hour from Raleigh-Durham, one of the fastest growing metro areas in the US.
• PA-C with 3+ years of experience in neurosurgery or 5+ years of PA experience in another specialty.
• Clean background; must be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
• Must have strong assessment and diagnostic skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with EMR; proficient with computers, dictation systems, and portable devices.
• Knowledge of utilization review/quality assurance/risk management guidelines.
Compensation and Benefits
• Salary based on experience.
• Sign-on bonus and loan repayment option.
• Pay-for-Performance Bonus opportunity of up to 15% in accordance with the organization’s P4P plan.
• 27 days of Annual Time Off.
• Up to $2,500 reimbursement for CME and other professional expenses per fiscal year.
• Malpractice insurance, including tail.
• Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000.
• Comprehensive benefits package