CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky multi-specialty group with their search for a neurosurgeon. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will work with one other neurosurgeon. You will be doing mostly spine and general surgery. You will work closely with advanced practice providers. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a Kentucky license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Kentucky. It is a university town with a progressive population, and the cost of living and housing options are attractive. The local national parks are impressive and offer a multitude of recreational activities. It is located outside Nashville, Tennessee.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other neurosurgeon jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurosurgeon needed
- Work out of one 200 bed hospital
- Mostly spine and general surgery
- Join one other neurosurgeon
- Seven days of call per month
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent benefits package being offered
- Partnership available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail