A large, stable hospital in Western Kentucky is looking to add a neurosurgeon due to the growing patient demand. This practice will consist of 80 percent spine and 20 percent cranial procedures. There is one other neurosurgeon here currently, so the call will be 1:2. They prefer a physician that can start right away, but they will look at next years candidates.
This employed opportunity offers full comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME stipend, retirement plan, health benefits, loan repayment, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this big, family friendly community. They have excellent schools, and a performing arts center. There is also a large lake used for fishing, boating, etc.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If interested, please contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position
- Work out of one large facility
- Join one other neurosurgeon
- 1:2 call schedule
- Practice will consist of roughly 80 percent spine
- Position available due to growth
- Very family friendly location
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you