A Wisconsin-based hospital is currently seeking a neurology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include consultations and admits. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active WI state license for this position. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm and you will see 6 patients per day on average.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Inpatient rounding and 1:4 call
- Consultations and admits required
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm
- 6 patients per day on average
- WI license required
- BC/BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing