We are currently helping a facility in Missouri that is in need of a neurology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8:00am to 4:30pm with call, and you will see 16 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. The covering physician must have a MO state medical license. The scope of this assignment involves inpatient treatment and EEG reads.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Requires call
- EEG reads required
- Up to 16 patients per day
- BC required
- MO state license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing