CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Texas with their search for a neurology medical director. Any subspecialty will be welcomed. Your work will be outpatient and inpatient consults. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community need. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a Texas medical license, and the ability to speak Spanish is highly desirable. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with three percent matching, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this south Texas city not far from the Gulf. You'll enjoy a reasonable cost of living and some of the loveliest beaches in Texas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Give us a call today! For more information, please call: Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospital is hiring their first neurologist
- Employed situation or hospital will assist with start up
- Medical directorship opportunity available
- Ability to subspecialize
- Spanish speaking desired
- Great benefits and competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Low cost of living near the beach
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you