A not-for-profit comprehensive healthcare system is seeking a Neurologist to join their team in beautiful Medford, Oregon.
Candidates must be BC/BE in Neurology. This is a full-time General Neurology position and with the majority of the work being outpatient. Telestroke service is offered.
If you love the outdoors, you will love living in Southern Oregon. There are endless amounts of activities readily available, but the city also has many amenities a large metro location offers, such as an international airport.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
For more information, please call: Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Hospital employed
- General neurology
- 32 clinical hours per week
- No hospital admitting
- Majority outpatient with a small amount of inpatient consults
- Join 3 other neurologists
- 6 weeks of paid time off
- Exceptional benefits package including a $50,000 sign on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail