- General Neurology outpatient clinic; Average of 12-15 patients per day - Quality of Life!
- Hospital Employed
- Shared Clinic call only - No going into the hospital or ER to see patients
- Ability to perform NCV/EMG and read routine EEGs is required.
- A full clinic of patients is ready to step into - no buildup time needed!
- 3-4 days of patient contact + 1 Admin Day (Part or Full-time available)
- One Hour from Portland, in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge
- Quality of living ranked in Top 50 Worldwide
- All metropolitan amenities close by including: an International airport, shopping, fine dining and anything else you can imagine
- Visit the nearby winery, taste the locally grown fruits and vegetables, hike the Columbia Gorge, sail the Columbia River, ski Mt Hood. Known for the best kite boarding in the country.
- YEAR-ROUND ACTIVITIES-Ski, bike and be on the water all in one day!
- Initial salary guarantee, with production incentives based on WRVU
- Paid Relocation - up to $15,000
- Paid Malpractice
- Excellent Federal & State Loan Repayment Options available
- CME - $3,000 + Paid Professional Licenses and Dues
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term Disability & 401k