Full time Neurologist opportunity to join our neuro-hospitalist. The hospital is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. The current need is to expand the neurology service from inpatient only to outpatient services as well in an existing hospital owned/operated on campus clinic.
- 1:2 call schedule, covering 2/3 of the nights in a month; specifics to be negotiated between two parties
- IP responsibilities are primarily consulting
- Opportunity to provide back up for employed full time PM&R physician covering a small inpatient rehab unit
- Guaranteed salary for 6 months and then base plus RVU productivity bonus
- Full benefits package including 20 shifts PTO and 5 shifts with pay for CME
Education and Credentials Required: Graduate of accredited medical school program. Current NC license. BCLS for healthcare providers must be completed within 90-days of employment. Preferred: Board certified.